(Affiliated to University of Madras), Re-accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade
Scholarship offered by the Director of Collegiate Education.
1. National Loan Scholarship.
2. National Scholarship on merit basis.
3. Rs. 300/- for SC/ST students (Merit basis). Who secured 60% and above in +2.
4. Scholarship for the language Rs. 400 for 2 semesters for the students who study in Tamil medium.
1. Scholarship of Lord Pent Land and Lady Pent Land for UG Arts and Science students.
2. Lalitha Sankara Narayana Iyer Scholarship for poor UG Arts and Science students.
3. Stone poor students fund. This fund has been established by Rav. Sahib. Ramanuja Chettiyar. Rs. 150 is given to the poor students whose parent's income is below Rs. 150 per month. This Scholarship holders should have obtained 50% in all the subjects to avail this scholarship.